Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I was in a car accident in TX and got whiplash. Do I have to pay my medical exoenses first? I can not afford it and my drs want pymt up front.I really need to get rechecked I went thru ER per their response. Walk in clinuc will not see me either. The insurance from person who hit us sent us forns to complete like a medical release form, employer info etc

Asked on 10/21/13, 10:34 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Parker Polan Briggle & Polan, PLLC

You should contact a personal injury lawyer to assist you. Many lawyers have relationships with medical providers so that you don't have to come out of pocket for your treatment up front. I would not sign any forms from the other insurance company.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 10:41 am
Andrew Traub The Traub Law Office, P.C.

Most personal injury lawyers can refer you to a provider who will perform the work and be paid after settlement or find you a company that will pay your medical bills and then be paid back after settlement.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 10:46 am
Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates

If you hire an attorney, the attorney will refer you to a doctor/chiropractor for medical care/physical therapy. I represent clients throughout Texas. Let me know if I can help you.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas