Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I am a small business owner. I was injured while training a customer during a demonstration. I was injured because I was following what the factory rep told me I could do on a unit that came from their factory. I received a large laceration and broke three bones in my face and have 4 herniated discs in my neck.

I contacted the factory rep and asked him to help me with my doctor bills and he refused to take any responsibility. Now when I speak to him he ridicules me for the accident. I did not want to sue, but I need to get something to help cover medical bills at least.

What can I do?

Asked on 10/22/15, 11:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Parker Polan Briggle & Polan, PLLC

You should contact an injury lawyer for a consultation. More information is needed in order to properly assess whether you have a claim.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/15, 11:47 am

I am not clear on the facts. I would need to understand what type of unit is involved. I find it very disturbing that the factory rep would ridicule you for being injured after using the product in a manner that he/she recommended and approved. I would be happy to talk by phone.

Russell Hatten 303-861-1042

[email protected]

Texas Bar #09230600

Read more
Answered on 10/22/15, 11:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas