Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I have to go to court for backtaxes on my home. I reguested that the attorneys push the date back so I can pay the taxes of. They refuse to reset the suite . What can I do.

Asked on 8/08/13, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Tell the judge what efforts you are making and provide proof of your ability to pay by a date certain.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas