Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Texas

What can you do if you are being harassed by your childs father from another state? He has been asking me for naked pictures and pictures of my husband and I and saying he will pay money. I have told him no numerous times, but im not sure what i can do?

Asked on 10/03/12, 6:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Question: How is he communicating with you?

Don't talk to him on the phone, and don't open his mail.

Remember that you have absolute control over people from out of state communicating with you.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/12, 12:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Texas