Legal Question in Tax Law in Texas

I need to know if I can make person I bought vehicle from give me my money back because he never sent a title.(I thought it was against the law to sell a vehicle with no title)This was bought from a car lot (Markum Motors)we paid all fees including title fee and cant use vehicle because we never got title . We had called several times and he said it was on the way now when you call the number it is disconnected

Asked on 8/31/09, 4:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

TC Langford Langford Law Office

File a complaint with the DOT/DPS, dealer division. Then contact your local district office of DPS and submit a request for a bonded title.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/09, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Texas