Legal Question in Tax Law in Texas

I have a treasury check with my name and my ex-wifes name on it how can I cash it . She does not dispute it as it was refund on back taxes and she made no payments on them.

Asked on 12/28/11, 9:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Get her signature (endorsement) on the back of the check, and then take it to your bank (where YOU endorse it). Then cash the check.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/11, 1:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Texas