Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

my father had $243000 dollars in his retirement account before he became sick.the money and the house was supposed to be left to my sister,but before my father died the money was moved out of the account and the house is now in forclosure. how do i find out who took the money?

Asked on 1/18/14, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Sue the institution where the money was being held and do some pre-trial discovery on them. They will tell you where the money went.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/14, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas