Legal Question in Workers Comp in Texas

My husband was hurt at work, and has had to do everything like drive him self to the hospital and call his dr and workmans comp. Workmans comp has approved him but his company denies that it happened at work but it did, what can I do?

Asked on 7/05/12, 7:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Call us or any attorney handling work comp claims. If the company has Texas work comp insurance, call 800 252 7031...and be prepared for a battle with the insurance company. As a lawyer who gets paid for helping people fight insurance denials, I am happy Health Reform will change it. But if everyone had health insurance like those of us over would not have to fight for medical care but only for weekly pay...which should be 70% of what his average pay check is.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/12, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Texas