Legal Question in Technology Law in United Kingdom

Please advise on my matter

Hi, I have a website and it has come to attention that somebody has copied the site at I have tried to contact them but they will not reply. I was wondering if you could advise me on what rights I have and also to make them stop using my design and content. Thank you for your time I look forward to hearing from you.

Asked on 7/24/03, 4:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

T Thach KT & Associates

Re: Please advise on my matter

You need to make sure that you are the first person who devised the internet website. Both of you might have the same ideas in different places at different times. What you need to do is to gather evidence that shows you are the first designer.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/03, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in United Kingdom