Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in United Kingdom

I am 17 years old and my friend(not relative) is 18.We are not UK citizens,however we both have valid student visas and currently study in 6th form college.Is it possible for us to rent a flat in UK,if yes what documents do we need for this.

Thank you in advance

Asked on 5/26/11, 1:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arent Lievens Advocates Lievens & Lievens

Your friend can sign the contract, and your legal guardians can sign on your behalf.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/11, 1:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in United Kingdom