Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

If my wife is cheating and gets pregnant by another man what rights do i have in a divorce we have a 4 yr old son i was in army from 2008 till 2012 in NC she refused to move with me witch lead to her getting a boyfriend she just recently got pregnant and is threatening to make me sell car and get alimony how can i protect myself

Asked on 7/06/13, 10:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.

You file for divorce and a paternity test on the child that is not yours - ASAP. If you do nothing the law assumes the child is yours. You may call for a free consultation 801-725-0980

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 6:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah