Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Virginia

I enrolled in Clayton College of Natural Health in January 2008 (school is in Alabama). I enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's and a Iridology certificate program. I paid in full. So far, I have only completed two classes, due to difficult times in the last 2 years. In July 2010, the school announced its closing, and I am nowhere near finishing my degrees. How can I get a partial or full refund for the classes/programs I did not take? The school is only giving until Jan 2011 to finish and still graduate, but I cannot cram a BS, MS, and Iridology Certificate in that time. Please Help! I paid in full almost $12,000. The school gave no warning of its closing.

Asked on 8/25/10, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Well, write a letter to the school explaining your situation with a request

for a reasonable refund of your tuition. (As I often have occasion to tell

my clients: "them that don't ask [usually] don't get".)

Read more
Answered on 9/04/10, 5:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Virginia