Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Virginia

My ex-wife refuses to return a direct deposit that went to her. It is between $500-$1,000. I would like to file a small claims court action. I live in VA she lives in MA. Can I file the action in VA or will I need to file in MA?

Asked on 1/27/12, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Massachusetts would be preferable for a number

of reasons which I will not go into here.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/12, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Virginia