Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

hello I was charged with a class u felony for embezzlement for 500 from a fromer empoyer I go for a arament today whats shuld I do I was never read my rights when I was arrested

Asked on 9/26/19, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Get an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you. And, if you can't afford to hire one on your own, then ask

the court to appoint such a counsel for you.

Office Tel. 703 340-1655

Read more
Answered on 9/26/19, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia