Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

I am charged with va code 18.2-121. someone has said that I broke into their house for the purpose of damaging. How can I prove my innocence?

Asked on 3/04/20, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Best to engage the services of an attorney to represent you who

knows something about appropriately conducting criminal defense matters in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 3/05/20, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia