Legal Question in DUI Law in Virginia

My husband

my husband has been arrested for dui , running from the law and public toxin ... and know they have immagration involved what can i do to stop it mand to keep my husband here with me i am a us citizen and we have been together 3 yrs and feburary '10 married 2 yrs

Asked on 6/24/09, 9:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: My husband

You should hire an attorney to represent your husband in any pending criminal matters which he may be facing and one who is also familiar with U.S.immigration law issues and who should be able to advise both of you as to this question as well as on any related matters.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/09, 11:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Virginia