Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

how do i change Judges

how to you get a different judge to hear your case? I have the same judge every time i go to court for chid support - he seems to always side for the NCP. the ncp is the one who is not paying child support. How do i get a different judge? Help - i have a court date of June 26, 08

Asked on 5/28/08, 9:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: how do i change Judges

You could file a motion with the court requesting a change in the judge assigned to your case, but you would also need to allege persuasive and credible reasons (with supporting evidence) as to why such a motion should be granted.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/08, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia