Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I believe i was grossly overcharge by my attorney in three cases what can i do about this?

Asked on 10/17/11, 7:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Send her/him a letter outlining your reasons for believing this and demanding

a refund of what you consider such "overcharges".

Read more
Answered on 10/17/11, 10:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia