Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I live and work in VA. but I have child support issues in FL and NY. Do I hire a lawyer where I live or where the support issues are? and if I have to hire where the support is, then will I have to hire two lawyers?

Asked on 10/09/18, 6:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

I would recommend that you first contact Virginia's Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE)

to determine whether they might be able to assist you with these two cases involving

out of state court orders which appear to be in need of enforcement action.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 10/09/18, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia