Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I share joint custody of my son. His father has moved n changed phone number n address and won't tell me the new one. What will happen if I don't think his new home is safe

Asked on 8/16/13, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Tell him that you as joint custodial parent are entitled to know his phone number and address where your son can be contacted during the boy's visitation with his father,and that if he refuses to provide this contact information, you may have to take him back to court where he can explain his position to the judge.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 6:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia