Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Virginia

If I missed my child support trial date, which was yesterday, and go today , what is the worst that will happen to me. I owe a substantial ammount, am going with about 300.00 in cash today. Will I or can the cleark give me another date or will i go to jail

Asked on 12/06/11, 7:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Better call the clerk's office first which should be able to tell you.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/11, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Virginia