Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

My boyfriend is trying to come visit me from South Korea,but his visa waiver (esta) was denied. What can we do to ensure he can visit the USA and me?

Asked on 9/23/14, 6:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

The only other option would be to file for a B-2 visa with the U.S. Embassy.

Otherwise, if he wants to stay on a long-term basis, he should look into employment-based visas or a student visa.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/14, 7:39 pm
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 or toll-free at (800) 750-1828. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 9/27/14, 8:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia