Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

I am a PhD student on an F-1 visa and I won DV lottery 2015. I know that I have to wait for my case number to be current and then file I-485 to the USCIS for status adjustment. But, I am not clear if I have to fill the online DS-260 and if I have to pay any fees to KCC other than this. Please explain the whole procedure. Thanks

Asked on 8/20/14, 8:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

For more information as to how to proceed with your case, please refer to:

Read more
Answered on 8/20/14, 8:58 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Hello - please call my law office at (212) 968-8600 or toll-free at (800) 750-1828. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 8/25/14, 12:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia