Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Virginia

i paid an auto mechanic to fix my car, but he died before the car was serviced. what can i do? I wrote a check and he cashed it, but his wife will not pay me back

Asked on 12/03/13, 6:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Then sue this decedent's estate.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 7:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Virginia