Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

I need royalties contract drawn and protection of my well water, and water rights, and a easement and protection of my foundation on my home from blasting of the mine.

Asked on 10/08/18, 11:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

What you need at this particular time (in my opinion) is a full consultation

with a competent land use attorney concerning these and, perhaps. related issues, where this property is located.

Office Tel. (703) 838-5577

Read more
Answered on 10/14/18, 5:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia