Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Virginia

Can I file sexual harassment charges after one year against a company?

Asked on 4/18/14, 9:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

I would recommend that you call your nearest EEOC office for advice

on this particular matter which can depend upon whether your employer

is the federal government, a state or local government agency or a completely

private business enterprise.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/14, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Virginia