Legal Question in Tax Law in Virginia

hello I am a army spouse of 8yrs. We have filled taxes together and he is holding all monies is this against the law?How can I obtain monies for our 2 kids .I have no job but did bring in 13,ooo in unemployment.What shall I do?

Asked on 2/14/11, 10:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Sue for child support and get a wage withholding deduction against his military pay.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/11, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Virginia