Legal Question in Veterans Law in Virginia

Are Veterans Affairs Social Security Disability, differ from the Social Security from the State. What Form Number do Veterans Fill out to sign up. A..."

Asked on 1/29/13, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,

There are two different issues here. You may obtain disability from the VA based on your military service. You may also collect disability from Social Security. Contact Social Security to file a claim with them based on disability and the VA to file for veterans benefits.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/29/13, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Virginia