Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Virginia

My Dad passed away suddenly about 6 yrs. ago he did not have a will and now my stepmother has remarried and his giving their (my dads and stepmoms) land and home to her son. I don't think this is fair me and my sister should be entitled to something of my fathers not his stepkids. What can I do?

Asked on 4/16/13, 2:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

See a local attorney who handles probate matters for a consultation on

this situation.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 8:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Virginia