Legal Question in Elder Law in Washington

Son in good standing is trying to be involved in end of life matters with living father but information is being withheld by both sister and father, likely due to inheritance disputes. What legal rights does the son have?

Asked on 12/21/23, 3:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

This is always a very difficult situation and if the father still has his mind he’s allowed to decide who is going to help him with end of life decisions. If the father is not of sound mind then the son can go to court and ask the judge to intervene.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/24/23, 11:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Washington