Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Washington


is it possible to sue a state for allowing indians to have slot machines? chance of wining if yes.

Asked on 10/02/07, 12:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: casino's

You can try to sue anyone for anything. If the state and federal governments have allowed the indians to run casinos or otherwise have slot machines, then you'll lose. The tribes the Europeans didn't exterminate do have the right to make a living on the little land left to them.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/07, 4:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Washington