Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

ambien cr

i just need a lawyer to help woth the class action lawsuit for this in wash st.

Asked on 10/02/08, 1:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sam Hochberg Sam Hochberg & Associates

Re: ambien cr

Tell me, what damages have you suffered from the ambien cr?

Your best bet may be to contact the Washington Trial Lawyers Association, and ask them to help you locate someone who handles pharmaceutical cases in your area.

Note, of course, that there are specific time limits that will apply to your claim, so you don't want to hesitate.

Good luck to you,

-- Sam

Read more
Answered on 10/03/08, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington