Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

Can my husband whom I have been with for 10 months stay in the house which is in my name if I ask him to leave?

Asked on 5/04/12, 5:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Mackin Law Office of Thomas A. Mackin

You will need to either evict him upon notice as any landlord would, or seek a protection order requiring him to leave the house.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/12, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington