Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Wisconsin

what can i do if i feel my probation officer is biased toward my future ex husband

Asked on 6/07/12, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You can sue for breach of fiduciary obligation.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/12, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Wisconsin