Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

My husband and I want to divorce in Wisconsin and are able to mutually agree on everything including our 6 month old daughter. We agree to joint custody. I do not want child support, I make more than him. Are we allowed to agree to no child support?

Asked on 8/08/12, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You are allowed to, and I would encourage you to email me at [email protected] for assistance in the matter.

All the best.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/12, 4:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin