Legal Question in Family Law in Wisconsin

My son was taken in a text and drive accident. Me and his father were in middle of divorce they did settlement of his estate after the divorce was final and he recieved all the settlement . How do i dispute that decision because I as his mother feel me and his father both deserve to share the settlment for our loss. The sum was for 80,000 dollars.

Asked on 9/28/13, 9:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

You are correct that the $80,000 likely should have been shared between you and your spouse/former spouse. I welcome you to contact me if you want to pursue that.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/13, 12:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Wisconsin