Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Wisconsin

My son was falsly accused of second degree assualt of a child by a young girl at his school he was arrested finger printed and was facing charges. Three days later the mother and the young girl reported to the officer on the case that she lied about everything. Almost a month later the girl had not been charge with obstrution and my son was dealing with this because it all happen at school. I want to know if I'm able to take the mother/daugter to court for loss of wages as well as deflimation of character and slandering of my son name. This young lady went throughout the school playing this game that she was raped for three days and my son had to encounter people calling him names etc. What are my options

Asked on 5/23/12, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maxwell Livingston Law Offices of Maxwell Charles Livingston

Absolutely, you can bring claim for these three charges. I would love to help. Send me an email so I can pursue this matter.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/12, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Wisconsin