Legal Question in Personal Injury in Wisconsin

My husband was beaten outside a bar and suffered a brain bruise, two fractured bones in his face and will need some dental work. Do we have a civil case?

Asked on 9/06/10, 3:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Randall Rozek Rozek Law Offices, S.C.

You and your husband may have a civil case. There are two likely possibilities 1) claims against the individual(s) that beat your husband and/or 2) claims against the bar if they knew or should have known of the likelihood of injury to your husband or other patrons. Any potential case would be very fact-specific. An early investigation with witness interviews will be critical. Feel free to contact me directly to discuss your options in more detail.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/10, 6:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Wisconsin