Legal Question in Immigration Law in Wyoming

I am filing out the I-129 for an H-2B worker and I don't have all the beneficiary information available. I want to get the petition filed asap and the instructions say for H-2B say I don't have to designate a beneficiary, just the country of residence/birth. If I don't designate a beneficiary now, at what point do I designate one?

Asked on 5/02/14, 8:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600 or (800) 750-1828 to discuss. Regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 5/03/14, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Wyoming