LAW OFFICE OF ERICK PLATTENAttorneys in Firm – 1
Criminal defense lawyer Erick Platten is based in Tyler, Texas. He has a reputation for being a tough and experienced criminal trial lawyer. If you or a loved one has been arrested, choosing the right criminal defense lawyer can mean the difference between freedom and jail. Choose a defense lawyer that can achieve the best possible outcome for you, a lawyer who can do something for you. Erick Platten is well known among members of the Smith County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Mr. Platten has devoted his practice to representing individuals accused of all crimes. His practice includes defending against all felony and misdemeanor charges such as DWI, Assault, Drug Possession, Resisting arrest, Burglaries, Credit Card Abuse, Drivers License Suspensions, Probation and Parole Revocations. He aggressively represents clients who live throughout the state of Texas and also provides state wide traffic ticket defense. Erick Platten's experience with the Criminal Justice System began in 1995 as a probation officer for Dallas County, and this knowledge along with his experience as a criminal defense Attorney have given him a particular insights and advantage in dealing with the county and district courts. As a criminal defense lawyer, he knows the prosecutors and the judges -- and that is essential to being effective in the courtroom. Unlike some attorneys who advertise that they are "criminal defense trial lawyers" despite the fact that they never have taken a case to a jury trial, Mr. Platten actually does try his cases.
465 questions answered
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights Law
- Criminal Law
- Drunk Driving & DUI Law
States of Practice
ERICK PLATTEN has answered 465 questionsMore ERICK PLATTEN answers
- I have recently had a false charge/statement filed against me. Th... 12/21/10, 5:46 pm United States Texas Civil Rights Law
Im 21, when i was 16 i was charged with Theift of a Firearm.
12/21/10, 3:25 pm United States Texas Criminal Law
- Is using a '[spoof card" legal for the purpose of disguising your... 12/21/10, 9:35 am United States Texas Criminal Law
- I have a nosey neighbor who works in the building connected to wh... 12/21/10, 8:08 am United States Texas Civil Rights Law
- I used my Id for my firends boyfriend to pawn some rims cause he ... 12/20/10, 10:10 pm United States Texas Criminal Law
- do law officers has to have a serch warrant to come into your hom... 12/20/10, 9:44 pm United States Texas Civil Rights Law