Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

दिल्ली में पिताजी के नाम एक मकान है उनका देहांत हो गया है और वो कोई विल नहीं कर गए है. क्या अब उस मकान की मालकिन automatic मेरी माँ होगी? क्या माँ उस मकान को किसी के भी नाम कर सकती है या उसको बेचने का अधिकार रखती है

Asked on 5/18/12, 7:52 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

An Affidavit and Indemnity Bond is prepared duly signed by all the surviving legal heirs (your mother, brothers and sisters) having no objection authorizing that the flat / house be transferred in the name of your mother.

You may then make a Will from your mother, detailing the manner in which she wishes the ownership of the flat / house to be transferred after her demise.

You can mail me for any further on-line advice at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 5/18/12, 8:31 pm
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

tum aur tumahare bhai behen aur maa ,sab malik ban jaate hai .

Read more
Answered on 5/18/12, 10:47 pm
ranganathan raghavachari R.Ranganathan & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

All the legal heirs of your father are entitled to the Flat and will have equal shares in it.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/12, 7:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now