Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Illinois

My deceased cousin left stock certificates. The lawyer doesn't do these cash in. I am executor/trustee. Who can help cash these in?

Asked on 6/20/12, 5:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanford M. Martin Sanford M. Martin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

With basic information re the stock, contact a stock broker or search online

for options. Stock must be bought/sold through stock exchange handled by

licensed broker.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/12, 5:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now