Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/12, 7:57 am

My ex-boyfriend has managed to sign 2 1 year leases for rental of residence and never paid one dime on either of the leases. Is there any way that I can legally get part of the money back that I had to spend that was at least half his responsibility? He also owes me for tires that I bought with him stating that he would pay me back in full. I have not received a dime. What can I do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search