Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

Dear Sir

I am govt. servant and working in BSNL,i am applying for the post of Divisional Cashier and i am the most fittest candidate but in the DPC Meeting two charges put i n the bad remarks 1. i am involve in false T/A Bill 2. Manhandling case with private person publish in local news paper

in the lieu that my TA bill case is not finalized till that and manhandling charges public in local news paper by mistake its also publish in the very next day

all its happened due to i am the fittest candidate and higher officer want to give the benefit of personal staff

pl suggest what i have to do?

Rajeev Kumar Vidhyarthi

9470353777

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

18.07.2013

Dear Rajiv,

First and foremost, lower your ego thinking that you are the best candidate for the post of Divisional Cashier in BSNL since there is an inquiry against you which is in progress. You will need to wait for the inquiry to be completed and if you are acquitted, only then you should pursue your claim for the post.

Regards,

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India

Administrative Law Legal Forms