India  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 6:25 am

I filed a suit in Delhi in high court which is now admitted in as regular hearing,as and when it comes .I have been absolutely exonerated in the case on the basis which I have been terminated. I am to retire in june 2015.can I ask for a early hearing to clear stigma before my retirement under section 151 cpc and will the court help me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search