India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 8:48 am

What action is to be taken if paty's cheque is bounched due to lower amount of money, criminal or civil and the relevant clause

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search