India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/13, 12:08 am

I am an employee of SBI. I have sanctioned car loan in the name of my wife on fake income tax returns. I also sanctioned term loan to a borrower and directly credited the loan amount to his saving account. I taken some amount of money from the same borrower as a loan which was subsequently returned back. the management of bank removed me from service, what should i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search