Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I am an employee of SBI. I have sanctioned car loan in the name of my wife on fake income tax returns. I also sanctioned term loan to a borrower and directly credited the loan amount to his saving account. I taken some amount of money from the same borrower as a loan which was subsequently returned back. the management of bank removed me from service, what should i do?

Pravin Vaidya Independent

Certain Points are not clear

Whether departmental inquiry was held? Whether the case was represented before Appellate Authority ? What is the exact nature of punishment? Compulsory retirement or dismissal?

Normally unless a clear vigilance angel is involved substantiated by adequate evidences, Banks do not resort to punishment of removal from service. In any case you can submit all your papers by email to me [pdv2310@yahoo.com ] and also contact me on 094263 34688

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

07.07.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Pending completion of investigations at SBI, you should remain gainfully employed by the effective and efficient usage of assets in your name and in the name of your (wife/husband) spouse. You can start-up your own business venture in any industry segment of your choice, and follow up once a month with the Branch Manager at SBI for the settlement of all your dues.

Regards,

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Banking Law Legal Forms