India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/13, 8:49 am

one of my friend involved in forgery cheque case and i am not involved into that but police are searching for me also i really not even know about that case can i get anticipatory bail pls let me know

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search