India  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 1:47 am


I issue a credit card 3 Years back,but I lost my card before 2 years.My actual expence of card is around Rs. 20,000.Since last 2 Years ,credit card company was not communicate me & instantly they ask me to deposite Rs. 60,000.Before that they was not communicate with me up to 2 years

I am not capable to deposite this much amount....

Now a days they are mentally harrasing me alot & also disturb my family members.What should I do to close the matter??I am ready to ;pay actual expance amount if they provide me NOC but they can't.

What Legal action they do against me??

please revert for the same.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search