Legal Question in Banking Law in India

Hello, I want some legal help for my father who worked in Bank of India. He worked as a Scale II Branch Manager and was fired from his job due to some misunderstandings with the Senior officers. Actually he had sanctioned a loan of about 50 Lakhs to a customer and the latter treacherously kept on delaying and didn't repay the loan amount on time. As a result, the bank took action on my father and fired him from his job and didn't pay him the PF . Please help.

Asked on 8/14/13, 12:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client.............

Yes you can take action against bank and get ur fathers job back along with compensation ......

for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 3:35 am
J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ask your father to file a,writ petition to quash the action of the bank.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now